Lavender Essential Oil
Lavender Essential Oil (Bulgarian)
Botanical Name: Lavandula angustifolia
Bulgarian Lavender Essential Oil has a top note of strong aroma and has a rich floral scent that is somewhat fruitier, mellower and less camphoraceous than other Lavenders, it smells more like fresh lavender. We use Bulgarian Oil in all of our ready-to-use products as it's our favorite, and hope it will be your favorite as well.
Lavender has been used since ancient times, and the Romans added lavender to their bath water, hence the name from the Latin lavare, 'to wash'.
- When diffused, Lavender Essential Oil can relieve headaches and nausea, and it can promote easier breathing by working as a decongestant. It can deodorize stale air, fabrics, and body odors.
- In a massage, Lavender Essential Oil effectively soothes many types of pain, both mental and physical. It boosts circulation, lowers blood pressure, and strengthens muscles.
- In a bath, Lavender Essential Oil can soothe inflammation, cold symptoms, and stimulate the body’s immune function through its anti-microbial properties.
- In cosmetics, Lavender Essential Oil stimulates cell regeneration, detoxifies pores, and relieves itchiness associated with dry skin.
Condition and Control Hair Loss
- Lavender Essential Oil is known to effectively condition hair and control hair loss. This is due in part to its anti-depressant and sedative properties, which are beneficial for alleviating the stress, anxiety, depression, and insomnia with which hair loss is commonly associated. By diluting Lavender Essential Oil in a natural shampoo and regularly massaging it into the scalp, the increased blood circulation will enhance hair growth, condition the hair, treat dandruff and lice, and strengthen hair while improving a negative mindset.
Cautions: Dilute before use; for external use only. May cause skin irritation in some individuals; a skin test is recommended prior to use. Contact with eyes should be avoided.